Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Paddy Lives in a Revised and Expanded Edition!

I just received the proof copy of Paddy: A Ruffed Grouse Chooses Our Farm from the printer used by my company, Full Circle Press.

It's always a time of mixed trepidation and fanfare. Will I find some error that got overlooked in the rush to press that means I need to redo the file for the book? Will the color look good? Are all the pages there? Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

The fanfare takes center stage as soon as I have released the breath I always seem to hold while I check the proof. It looks good. Oh wow, that came out better than I expected. And that design idea I had, well, it worked.

Such was the case with Paddy in his new and revised edition. I looked and looked to make sure all was well and then, ha!

It's a book!

If you enjoy nature stories, especially the true kind, I would pick up a copy of this book if I were you. It will be available on Amazon.com shortly and I will let you know when it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment