Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This Proof Is Not in the Pudding

I finally, finally, finally approved the proof of Your Book, Your Way yesterday. And there are 50 copies now on their way to me!!!

Today is going to be a busy one, writing letters to all of the wonderful, key folks who have agreed to read and review the book for me on Amazon, where I hope it will appear by this time next week—or so.

I also gave my first newspaper interview about the book yesterday afternoon for the Valley Business Journal, which was great fun. I've known the reporter, Kim Gifford, for some time. She took one of my workshops a couple of years ago, and we've stayed in touch.

Because of the interview, I needed an author picture so Jay took out his camera last night and snapped a few. We both like this one a lot.

What do you think?

I am still having so much fun writing this blog that I don't want to stop though I think I will cut myself some slack and not push to write every day, at least not here. Does that mean I will have to change the title to the Power of 61?

In the meantime, you can always come visit me at www.SonjaHakala.com

Click on the link to the InkBlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment