Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I'm not completely certain but I think that yesterday concluded our kayaking adventures for 2010.

Next weekend, we're going to move my office and quilt studio into the downstairs area of our home. I'll have more space and will be far more willing to sew in the evenings. And my new desk space will be surrounded by windows. I've long figured I'm more than half plant because I crave light whenever I sit down to write.

And our son is going to take over the office space in the garage. It's really nice. I've been out here cranking away for fifteen years now, and I know he'll love it.

And then we have to redo the roof (a task all of us dread but it must be done before winter) and then it's to the Cape for my Mom's memorial celebration.

By the time we can take off for fun again, we'll be lacing up our boots, and seeking new trails to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment