Saturday, March 12, 2011

Puzzly Puzzle

I am stumped. I am planning to do a series of quilt books with my designs, all dedicated to my Mom. The designs, such as the one at right, are simple but dynamic. Eventually, they will cover a variety of techniques. They will reflect my appreciation of using traditional techniques in different design equations.

But what do you call a series of books like this?

I started calling them Comfort Quilts because at this size, 3 feet by 5 feet max, that is what they are.

But the name doesn't quite zing for me.

Quilts for Marcia is too narrow (sorry Mom) but I do plan to have every book carry the tag line to that effect.

I have been puzzling over this for a while and nothing is stirring me.

I polled a number of friends and my husband and son and so far, no one's thrown out a suggestion that is so perfect, you know it's right.

Puzzly puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment