Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wherever You Go, There You Are

This has been just the most incredible weekend. I talked to folks about my quilt project yesterday, got my first email about it this morning.

Worked at my quilt guild's show today on the book tables. These events are such a lot of work by all involved and I think the best part is when it's quieter on the second day of the show and you get the chance to chat with folks you don't get enough of a chance to talk to.

These incredible women are being so supportive of the Parkinson's project and are supportive just in general.

Anyway, I have quilts to photograph tomorrow to get up here so you can enjoy them too.

And one month from tomorrow, I will turn 61 and this blog will be a year old. I have been mulling whether to continue it or fold it into my personal website.

Mull, mull, mull.

I think it's nearly time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment